Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where Do Kitties Go?

I love having a four year old! They are so innocent at this age and want to know the answer to everything, like where do kitties go when they die. This question came up when we passed a poor dead cat on our daily walk around our neighborhood. Brooklyn says to me, "Mommy do kitties go to heaven when they die?" I thought to myself, do cats go to heaven when they die? I said "yes, they go live with Jesus" to try to avoid a long explanation. Brooklyn says to me "is that cat EVER going to go to heaven or is it just going to keep laying on the road." I love the sweet and simple way that these little ones think! I love you my Brooky!

5 comments:

Joell said...

It is so fun to get little insights to their thoughts! I love the pics how fun!I love Bear lake except that it is freezing! Cute kids!

Callisters said...

Very funny, kids honestly say the funniest thing. But honestly how can we get that cat out of here, we all know my kids like to look at it a little too much!

Darbie said...

I love your pictures Shar! I feel bad that I didn't get to talk to you at the wedding. Corbin had had it by the reception, and so I was taking care of him instead of talking to friends. Your kids are darling. Are you living in Tremonton?

The Oylers said...

Hey, it's been a long time so I thought I would say hi. Looks like everything is going well. Feel free to stop by our blog at any time (oylerfamily.blogspot.com). Have a good one.

Tanya said...

So cute -- she is darling and yes that cat was hard to miss! :) See ya this weekend--it will be a blast!