Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blogging For Fun!

So I was forced to begin blogging back in 2004 for dental hygiene school, and I hate being forced to do anything. Now I want to blog for fun, and to keep grandparents and my brother the missionary in touch. What better way to keep in touch than the Busby family blog! Grandpa, by the way I need another copy of all the cute photos you have so I can post pics of my babies. I haven't quite figured out how to customized my blog yet, so when I finally do I will post pics.

3 comments:

Joell said...

I also starting blogging a few years ago because I had to for school! But I too, now love it for fun! I am so glad we live in the same neighborhood! The other day was so fun! We will have to do it again soon!

Ginger said...

Happy to see you are a blogger. Your kids are darling! Brooky sure looks like you!
Ginger (Rich) Buck

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Your kids are adorable!!! For some reason, I thought Jager was younger... As for Tif & blogging... she needs major help in that area. She's not so computer savy. We'll get her going though. She & I both love reading about friends! Cute family!