Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Fun!!

It wouldn't be summer at the Busby house without at least one parade and a family reunion.Well, Saturday we got to do both. First we went to the Wheat and Beet parade. Thanks Tanya for letting us tag along. The kids thought the candy was the best part of course! Then we were off the the Chapman family reunion to catch up with family and spend time with grandma Alice and papa William. The kids thought it was the best day ever, whats more fun than a parade and then a day at the park!!
Jager LOVES popsicles!
Brooky and Kyler with grandma Alice
Jager and Papa William
Fun at the Wheat and Beet Parade!!

10 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the reunion. I had a lot of fun at the parade I am glad that you did "tag along!"

Ginger said...

Fun times! I wish we would have seen you at the 24th too! I saw in the leader that your little guy won in the baby show--congrats! He's darling.

Donny and Colleen said...

I didn't have time to leave a comment when I looked at your blog a few weeks ago so figured I owed you one. Your kids are so dang cute. And I can't get over how quickly they have grown. Looks like you had a good time at the parade and just think there is another one thursday. Better get your blanket out to reserve your spot. c-ya tomorrow at work.

Donny and Colleen said...

I mean wednesday!! Have fun!

Callisters said...

Hey Shar, I tagged you so check out my blog to see what to do!

Christensen Family said...

Hi Shar! This is Holli. I found your blog. Your kids are just the cutest. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to mine.

Christensen Family said...

Sorry! I guess you need my email!
hollichristensen@gmail.com

Wright Family said...

Hey Shar I ran across your blog so CUTE... Hows things going?

Christensen Family said...

UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!
I thought I left a comment on here before when I started my blog.... Guess not!

Brooks Nelson said...

Hey Shar ~

I just wanted to let you know that I have a blog now.
http://kylenbrooks.blogspot.com/

I will be making it private in a week or two so let me know if you want access to it.
brooksnelson@rocketmail.com

Brooks